If you are a DJ or scratcher by trade or just want to learn more about mixing music then check out our list of the best music mixing apps for your iPhone.
The best iPhone apps for mixing music
8 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Pick your tracks or playlist from Spotify or iTunes and let our App Store Editor’s Choice 2014–2017 AI DJ app help you create a masterpiece. When done, share it with friends. You can create amazing mixtapes with iTunes tracks, however you cannot share these. Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology helps you find tracks that match and make perfect transitions between them.
- Search for your favourite artists, tracks, hashtags and discover amazing mixtapes
- Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like it
- Show some love and like your favourites to save them for later.
- Add live effects and mix in new tracks directly from your wrist with Apple watch support
It’s the mix with the mostest!
- Mix music with your news and podcasts
- Create your very own variety radio show
- Allows you to share your “set” on Facebook
- Dedicate songs to your friends like a real DJ would
- Brings back old-school sentimentality to radio
With an intentional misspelling like this, you’ve got to know it’s cool!
- Custom BPM
- Useful visual cues
- Sync music with “lights”
- Can be used for parties
- Auto mixes
Tapping’s certainly better than scratching!
- Integrates with your playlist
- Three-band equalizer
- Looping samples
- Custom skins
- Import/export tracks
Yep, you need some cutting, too!
- Very expert functions
- Advanced mixing technology
- Very powerful for its purpose
- Replicates the feel of vinyl
- Updates sorting by BPM
- Complete sharing functions
- Free sound effects
- Gyro FX options
- Ideal for recording sounds
- Customize turntable skins