If you are a DJ or scratcher by trade or just want to learn more about mixing music then check out our list of the best music mixing apps for your iPhone.
The best iPhone apps for mixing music
15 Apr 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is an iPhone app for mixing music. IMiX16 Band app is a tool for professional audio support for live shows or rehearsals. AUDIO CUE app with fully integrated MIDI, OSC, AUDIOBUS and REMOTE. It is ideal for bands, of course other performers such as theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers, etc. will find it useful too! iMiX16 Band is made on the basis of iMiX16 Theatre Show System, the most stable app in show business!
- 64 audio channels, 16 groups
- Assign audio channels to groups to play multiple audio channels simultaneously with a single tap
- Adjust volume, panning, fade-in and fade-out for each audio channel
- Adjust master volume for all audio channels; adjust volume for each group channel
- Loop audio and trim audio
Mob Mix app is a music mixing app for iPhone. Mob Mix is a music player where your friends create the playlist. With the app everyone can be a DJ now!
- Host the party on your device
- Your friends can connect to interact and add to your playlist
- Your friends vote songs up to the front of the line
- Add songs from your own device to the setlist
- DJ streams the song right to the speakers
Pick your tracks or playlist from Spotify or iTunes and let our App Store Editor’s Choice 2014–2017 AI DJ app help you create a masterpiece. When done, share it with friends. You can create amazing mixtapes with iTunes tracks, however you cannot share these. Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology helps you find tracks that match and make perfect transitions between them.
- Search for your favourite artists, tracks, hashtags and discover amazing mixtapes
- Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like it
- Show some love and like your favourites to save them for later.
- Add live effects and mix in new tracks directly from your wrist with Apple watch support
It’s the mix with the mostest!
- Mix music with your news and podcasts
- Create your very own variety radio show
- Allows you to share your “set” on Facebook
- Dedicate songs to your friends like a real DJ would
- Brings back old-school sentimentality to radio
With an intentional misspelling like this, you’ve got to know it’s cool!
- Custom BPM
- Useful visual cues
- Sync music with “lights”
- Can be used for parties
- Auto mixes
- Complete sharing functions
- Free sound effects
- Gyro FX options
- Ideal for recording sounds
- Customize turntable skins