If you have a child currently in Kindergarten or soon to be enrolled in a Kindergarten class then check out our list of the best Kindergarten apps for your iPad.
The best kindergarten apps for iPad
19 Apr 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is a kindergarten app for iPad created for parents and educators of young children to make learning process informative and fun at the same time. With the Marco Polo World School app, you can feed your child’s curiosity! Your child can explore the universe around them with this award-winning app. It’s trusted by parents and educators worldwide. Serving up smart learning for kids aged 3-6, the research-led curriculum helps children develop the skills they need to prepare for school and beyond. Even better, they’ll have oodles of fun while doing it.
- Unlimited access to 500+ real-world video lessons and 3,000+ fun activities
- STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math)+ literacy curriculum designed by learning early childhood education educators.
- Tackle the four Cs: Critical Thinking, Creativity, Communication and Collaboration
- Unique contextualized learning games methodology.
- The perfect gift for curious kids aged 3-7 years
This kindergarten app helps you prepare your child for School. This is #1 play-based preschool academy in 30+ countries, and is tailored for kids aged 2 to 7. If you are worried about the quality of your kid's screen time then Papumba: Preschool ABC Games is what you need. Rest easy with Papumba.
- Personalized learning for every child
- Ad-free, kid-safe environment
- Great tool for quality learning time on long trips and waits
- All activities are downloadable, no internet connection needed
- Great tool for quality learning time on long trips and wait
This is a good kindergarten app for kids entertainment and learning skills development. A Must have for every kid who loves Dinosaurs. Dino Puzzle contains an increasing library of engaging puzzles, games and learning activities for preschool kids in the ages 1-5. Homeschooling has never been so easy and fun! Create your own puzzles! Either using the game assets or bring photos from your device and turn them into puzzles!
- 20 Puzzle Packs, over 1000 predefined puzzles
- Play a new daily puzzle each day in 4 play variants - jigsaw puzzle, swipe puzzle, scratch card and color scratch
- Paint your own puzzles - paint by hand or import your pictures to create infinite new puzzles
- Dozens of new games and learning activities
- The game Does Not contain ads
This kindergarten app comes with four puzzle games designed to help your child grasp the concept of letter shapes as well as names along with other educational lessons.
- Teaches your kid how to read
- Multiple winner of parent’s choice awards
- Free to explore
- Bright colorful designs
- Full letters puzzle
This app features a fun and friendly Monkey character who will guide your little one through a variety of games that inspire your child to unleash his or her creativity.
- Prepares your kids for prep school
- Child-friendly interface
- Engages kids at its most primal level
- Uncomplicated interface
- Oriented fully for the children
If you have a toddler or babysit one aged three and up, this app will definitely come as a helpful and handy addition to your iPad.
- Teaches proper sorting for kids
- Very intuitive
- Increasing complexity
- Improves visual perception and vocabulary
- Also improves concentration
If you're a fan of the Montessori learning methods, then you will definitely want to check out this app which will impart basic literacy skills to your little one.
- Delightful animation
- Tracks progress of your kids’ learning
- Creative artwork
- Teaches reading at an easy level
- Improved performances at every update
This award-winning app will enable your child to get started in the world of mathematics in a fun way.
- Made for ages 1-5
- Develops basic mathematical skills
- Self-adjusts practice levels
- Perfect for customized use
- Very rewarding to use
This app will teach your child, aged five and under, six different subjects including sight words, addition, subtraction, spelling, writing letters, and writing numbers all in one go!
- Age-appropriate resources
- 150 “stickers”
- Easy lessons
- Functional rewarding systems
- Intuitive interface
The purpose of this app is to ensure your child is thoroughly prepared for kindergarten through fun activities and games. Kindergarten Readiness app review
- Imparts 30 essential skills for the big step of preschooling
- Activities are suggested for each skill set
- Children and parents can perform activities together
- Parent dashboard for customizing the learning experience
- Also available in Spanish and German