If you are a cat owner, or just love cats, then check out our list of the best cat apps for your iPhone.
The best cat apps for iPhone
29 Jun 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The Fresh Step® Paw Points® Rewards App makes it easy to earn points for all your Fresh Step® purchases and redeem them for cat litter, coupons, tantalizing cat toys, and even help for your favorite shelter. The app is free, fun, and cat-approved. Scratch the surface: Browse the Rewards Catalog and add items to your Wishlist
- Upload a photo of your receipt to quickly enter your Paw Points®
- Enter codes from purchases from anywhere—online or in stores—using your mobile device
- Keep track of your Paw Points® progress
- Enter to win the Fresh Step® Monthly Multi-Sweepstakes
The goal with this app for cats is to help your pets live longer, happier, and healthier lives. The app for cat owners - PetDesk puts you at the center of your pet’s health needs by seamlessly connecting you with the best pet care professionals near you. Now it’s easy to be the best pet parent you can be.
- With the 24/7 appointment request tool, your favorite pet care providers are always just a few taps away
- Sync reminders and add custom to-dos to your calendar
- Add and quickly view your pet care professionals in one place
- Earn points for every dollar spent at your favorite pet care provider locations
The PetSafe® Smart Feed cat app works with the PetSafe Smart Feed to control and monitor your pet’s meals from anywhere, right from your smartphone. You can schedule your pet’s meal times and portion sizes, view the last two weeks of feeder activity, and even dispense a meal or snack remotely.
Smartphone alerts let you know when your pet has been fed for added peace of mind.
- Set up to 12 meals a day with portion sizes from 1/8 cup to 4 cups to feed on your pet’s schedule
- Child lock option in the app disables the manual feed button on the feeder
- Feeds on schedule as programmed if Wi-Fi connection is lost or feeder is offline
- Add multiple feeders on the app
Maddie's® Pet Assistant (MPA) is a free app for cats developed by Maddie's Fund® to provide health and behavioral support to caregivers after pets go home. Whether you are a seasoned foster caregiver, or just adopted a pet – the app can teach you a few new tricks.
- Receive vaccination reminders
- Track your pet's weight
- Post questions to a community forum
- Tips for your counter-surfing dog or constantly meowing cat
Forget talking pandas or giraffes, we cat lovers want talking cats instead and this app will get you the digital version of a talking cat.
- Responsive to different voices
- “Repeats” everything you said back to you
- Customizable costumes
- In-app bonuses
- Links with Tom Cat toy
This app features a bunch of cutie kitties informing you of today's weather forecast.
- Over 400 kitten models
- Loads seven photos at one time
- Updated weather forecasts
- Five-day forecasts
- Hour-by-hour weather functions
Attract the attention of your kitty and bond with him or her with the help of this app!
- Comes with real sounds of furry felines
- Contains 50 different talking kitty sounds
- Meow, hiss, growl, purr, or listen to kitty sounds
- Free for life
This award-winning app is perfect for cat owners, that is, if you can truly ever own a cat in the first place!
- Integrated laser pointer
- Highly engaging for cats
- Get your cat to exercise!
- Pet-friendly interface
- Free app