If you are a dog owner or just love dogs then check out our list of the best dog apps for your iPad.
The best dog apps for iPad
1 Nov 2019, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This free app is a full-fledged reference guide which can help you identify breeds and find information regarding them with ease.
- Comprehensive canine reference
- Alphabetical catalog
- Detailed breed info
- Search dogs according to lifestyle
- Highly specific categories
This app is a game featuring photos of the cutest of canines, wherein you must spot the differences between two given images.
- Very addictive
- Hours and hours of spotting fun
- Links with GameCenter
- Beautiful pictures of dogs and puppies
- Daily high scores
This app works just like the plethora of baby-monitoring apps, except that it's customized to fit the needs of monitoring your pet doggy.
- Two-way functions
- Know when your dog needs something
- Streams your dog’s movement anywhere
- Full-fledged security functions
- Live videos 24/7
This app features more than just dog whistles; there are plenty of sounds that will help you communicate with your best friend.
- Teaches you what different barks mean
- Educates dog owners on the meaning of the dog's body positions
- Hear the difference between domestic dog barks and wild dog howls
- Free app
- Comes with other sounds including squeaky toy, doorbell, and cat clicker