If you’re currently on a quest to lose weight then you are already familiar with what kind of uphill battle it can be. Not only is it hard to take those pounds off but, it’s also hard to stay motivated and continue you with your goal. This list of apps is dedicated to all those people who are trying to lose weight and are looking for tools, resources, inspiration, and motivation to help them reach their goal.
The best iPad apps for losing weight
16 Oct 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
With this app for weight loos you will discover an easy way to lose weight, feel great and stay healthy! Get Window — your reliable intermittent fasting tracker. Track your daily eating window, log your weight loss and form new eating habits. Don’t limit yourself in what you eat, just eat at the right time!
What features are available for Window users?
- Track your eating window and your fast all in one app
- Schedule your eating windows in advance
- Get notified when your eating windows open and close
- Challenge yourself with fasting, mindfulness, nutrition, workouts or self-care tasks
- Try water fasting
- Use Siri to open or close your eating window from any device
- Check on your eating window or fast from your Lock Screen, using the Window widget
- Sync your data with Apple Health app
My Diet Coach helps you find your inner motivation, stay on track, make healthy lifestyle changes, resist food cravings, avoid exercise laziness and other weight loss difficulties. Set your goal and track your progress. Make small, healthy lifestyle changes and you'll never forget to drink water again. My Diet Coach offers a full set of lifestyle changing and motivation tools.
- Boost your weight loss motivation with the inspiring tips and quotes
- Be rewarded for your success – lots of fun and super motivating
- Keep photos that motivate you and be reminded about it
- Complete integration with Apple's Health app for weight and calories
If you're the type that is trying hard to lose weight but really aren't interested in joining a gym, the Bodyweight Training app can act as an alternative. This app has been created for those who want to improve their physical health at home, which can be done through the more than 200 exercises outlined in this app. The workouts are designed to be easy to follow and quick to do so that there’s never an excuse to skip them. The program is versatile enough that it can be used by all fitness levels and is spread out over a 10 week period. As well it’s great for men and women.
- The app features more than 200 exercises
- The training program is 10 weeks in length
- The app can be used by men and women of all fitness levels
- The exercises are well explained and easy to follow
- The idea is that you can use the app instead of joining the gym
Just because you're on a quest to lose weight doesn't mean you have to stop eating tasty foods. The Drizzle Me Skinny app provides users with all kinds of meal and recipe ideas that are healthy and fit into a variety of weight loss plans. In particular those people who use Weight Watchers, this app can be helpful for. There are more than 100 recipes to be found that cover meals as well as snacks. The recipes have been written in a user-friendly manner so it's never confusing to follow along. You’ve heard of “eating yourself healthy”, well this app may just give you the means to do it.
- There are more than 100 healthy and tasty recipes to explore
- This one supports people using the Weight Watchers program as well as anyone else trying to lose weight
- Find recipes for meals and snacks
- The app is user-friendly
- The recipes are easy-to-follow
If you're trying to get serious about your weight loss goals then one of the things you need to be aware of is your calories consumed. The Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal app is a popular offering that gives users a simple and quick way to keep track of the foods they eat through the day and see the calories tally up. The app features more than five million pre-loaded foods in its database and this number is always increasing. As an added bonus the app can be connected with more than 50 other apps and devices like MapMyFitness, Garmin, Jawbone UP, Fitbit, Strava, Healthkit, and plenty of others.
- Keep track of calories and more with this app
- The app connects with more than 50 other apps and devices to expands its uses
- The app is user-friendly and quick to navigate
- Large database of foods
Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker App ReviewBest iPad Apps For Losing Weight
There are all kinds of different ways to go about weight loss and one is through the use of hypnosis. The Weight Loss Hypnosis by Mindifi app has been created to help people lose weight in a rather unexpected way. This one takes a look at the power of your mind to enforce a "road block" of sorts when it comes to weight gain due to your eating habits. Users will be able to listen to nature’s sounds and effects in the background while a soothing voice takes them through the 40 minute program. The idea is that you sit back, relax, and let the app do all the work.
- The app features a 40 minute hypnosis session
- Listen to soothing nature sounds in the background
- All users have to do is sit back, relax, and listen to the session
- It works by instilling a road block in the mind to change the person’s eating habits
If you're sick of getting nowhere with your weight loss goal then it may be time to switch things up a bit. The Lose It! app may just provide you with the answers you're looking for. Through this app you'll be able to set your goals, follow the weight loss program, track what you eat, track your exercise, and even plan meals right through the app. It’s meant to fit into all lifestyles, all fitness levels, and all weight loss goals as it is highly versatile and user-friendly. It supports a number of other apps, trackers, and devices to open up the door to more possibilities.
- The app is versatile and works with all fitness levels and all weight loss goals
- The app supports a variety of other apps, trackers, and devices
- Track all kinds of information
- Let the app help you stay motivated
It's no secret that hiring a personal trainer can cost a small fortune, not to mention you're then forced to work out based on their schedule. The FitStar Personal Trainer app offers users a flexible and cost-effective alternative that can help them lose weight in a fun and engaging way. In this app your personal trainer will be Tony Gonzalez, who is a football legend. Gonzalez will take users through a variety of information in the form of HD videos. You can track your achievements and progress, customize the audio tracks to make them work for you, and the app connects with other apps and devices.
- Get your own personal trainer through this app
- The app is user-friendly and connects with other apps and devices
- Track all kinds of health information
- View tips as HD videos from Tony Gonzalez himself