If you are a parent looking to educate or keep your toddlers entertained for a while, then check out our list of the best toddler apps for the iPhone.
The best iPhone apps for toddlers
3 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment filled with family-friendly videos on all different topics, igniting your kids’ inner creativity and playfulness. Parents and caregivers can guide the journey as your kids discover new and exciting interests along the way. Parental setup is needed to ensure the best experience possible for your kid.
- Mix of automated filters built by the engineering teams, human review, and feedback from parents
- Set a time limit for how long your kids can watch and help encourage their transition from watching to doing
- Simply check the watch it again page and you’ll always know what they’ve watched and the newest interests they’re exploring
- Create up to eight kid profiles, each with their own viewing preferences, video recommendations, and settings
The Unicorn Chef Fun Cooking Games app is a super fun food-making game with tons of unicorn foods. The game would keep updated with new foods every month. You can make amazing unicorn rainbow desserts such as fat unicorn cake, rainbow grilled cheese, rainbow ice cream rolls, unicorn birthday cake, surprise pinata cake, galaxy frappuccino, watermelon ice cream, and so much more.
- A lot of realistic magic cooking tools to play
- Decorate your foods with beautiful sprinkles, candies, fruits, straws, and glitters
- Eat desserts to trigger the rainbow magic
- Clean the table after the meal
This app is like having a Netflix for toddlers. It has some of the best shows for kids like Caillou.
- Child-friendly resources
- Streams videos offline
- Continuous playing mode
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support
We all wish that everyday could be our birthday, and now your child can have that wish come true by downloading this app.
- Each party is centered around a single iPhone
- Dozens of birthday themes to choose from
- Also includes surprise presents
- Cleaning sim game
- Allows your child to blow out birthday candles like at a real birthday party
Toca Birthday Party app review: have a birthday party anytime you want
Who doesn't love trains? It's a cute app with a train theme that teaches and entertains your child.
- Sing-along functions
- Original compositions
- Fully interactive
- Encourages designing
- Teaches spelling