If you or a loved one has Alzheimer’s disease, or you just want to learn more about this disease, then check out our list of the best Alzheimer's apps for your iPhone.
9 May 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Alzheimer’s Life Therapy app for iPhone provides a Unique Light, Sound & Cognitive Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia. Alzheimer’s Life Therapy app is the best Alzheimer’s app for iPhone; it delivers a combination of 40Hz light therapy, 40Hz sound therapy, cognitive exercises, and a personalized Life Coach in a single, easy-to-use, convenient package.
- Use 40Hz light therapy alone or combine with 40Hz sound and brain games
- You favorite cognitive games designed for people with low computer skills: Sudoku, Tic-Tac-Toe, Clocks, from very easy to challenging
- A personalized Life Coach that includes Guided Meditations, Exercises, Daily Planner, and more
- The FREE version of AlzLife provides access to light therapy, sound therapy and easy level of each game
- More challenging levels require a tuition. The most popular tuition plan is $79.99 yearly
The award-winning MindMate® app for iPhone transforms and maintains health and wellness through daily workouts and mental activities. With brain games to stimulate your mind, physical workouts that will shape your body and nutrition advice and recipes to fuel your healthy lifestyle. This good iPhone app for dementia and Alzheimer’s also connects to Apple's HealthKit to save and store your daily steps. MindMate is the ultimate all-in-one platform for healthy aging.
- Brain workouts
- Expert scientific and culinary advice
- State-of-the-art video workouts and easy-to-follow fitness tips
- Entertainment section offers timeless video content and classic hits
It’s not just a magazine for health enthusiasts; it’s also useful for patients and caretakers of those with Alzheimer's.
- Concise articles
- Tips for living a healthier life
- Instructions for how to achieve the process of “reverse aging”
- One free journal for initial download of the app
- Auto-renewal options
Here’s an app for helping patients remember names and places. Also beneficial for those who have other types of memory impairments.
- Improves memory
- Expanded interval timer
- Helps user easily recall answers
- Also made for speech pathologists
- Constantly updated