If you or a loved one has Alzheimer’s disease, or you just want to learn more about this disease, then check out our list of the best Alzheimer's apps for your iPhone.
The best Alzheimer’s disease apps for iPhone
30 Mar 2015, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Plan your day and be more independent with the help of this app.
- Promotes independence for anyone saddled with AD
- Helps AD patients complete tasks successfully
- Instant notification reminders
- Take photos for every task
- Sequences tasks for easy achievement
CanPlan app review: helping people perform activities
It’s not just a magazine for health enthusiasts; it’s also useful for patients and caretakers of those with Alzheimer's.
- Concise articles
- Tips for living a healthier life
- Instructions for how to achieve the process of “reverse aging”
- One free journal for initial download of the app
- Auto-renewal options
Well Being Journal app review
Here’s an app for helping patients remember names and places. Also beneficial for those who have other types of memory impairments.
- Improves memory
- Expanded interval timer
- Helps user easily recall answers
- Also made for speech pathologists
- Constantly updated
Spaced Retrieval TherAppy app review: the ultimate memory boosterSpaced Retrieval TherAppy app review: an innovative way to improve memory