There are all kinds of ways people go about “bettering” themselves, whether it be their health, breaking a bad habit, or even improving their own self-esteem. One method that people find a lot of success in is hypnosis. With that in mind we’ve put together a collection of iPhone apps that offer various hypnosis sessions that deal with all kinds of common problems that people face. It may just be that one of these helps you achieve your goals much quicker than you would have on your own, without hypnosis.
The best iPhone apps for hypnosis
17 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Anxiety, self-doubt and negative thinking can stop you from being the person you want to be. Mindset will help you take control & overcome these unhelpful thought patterns through science-based hypnosis.
- Become a confident person
- Improve your self-esteem
- Feel less anxious
- Overcome social anxiety
- Improve relationships
Sure you can go to the hypnotist to help you deal with various issues, or you could learn to hypnotize yourself with the Learn self-hypnosis with Patrick Browning app. The app walks you through all steps so you can reach that point of relaxation with ease. If you'd rather follow a pre-made session you can purchase various ones as in-app additions. They address such things as sleep issues, anxiety, stress, IBS problems, and more. If you decide to go about training yourself just be aware that it does take time to learn so try not to get discouraged.
- Learn how to hypnotize yourself
- The app uses simple steps and instructions
- You can purchase sessions if you’d rather
- There is a wide variety of issues addressed in the sessions
- The app itself is relaxing and soothing to use
Have you been wanting to excel in your business? Are you ready for a career boost but don't know how to go about it? It may be time to consider hypnotherapy and the Productivity and Business Success Hypnosis and Guided Meditation from The Sleep Learning System is a great option. This one uses hypnotherapy to help you address such things as your memory, motivation, sales tips, how to fight bad habits at work, and more. All of these sessions take place while you are sleeping so from your end it's very smooth and easy. There is background music that plays creating a stress-free environment.
- Hypnosis for work-related issues
- Use as many sessions as you need
- The sessions all occur while you are sleeping so there is no effort on your part
- The music in the sessions is highly relaxing
- The sessions are from a certified hypnotherapist
Start living a healthier lifestyle with the help of hypnosis and the Health and Fitness with Hypnosis app. This app features programs by Rachael Meddows, who is well-known in the field. These hypnosis programs have been specifically created to help with weight loss. Not only that buy they help you to make healthy choices in life, motivate you, help with sleeping, and even increase your energy. There are a wide range of programs available, one of which is free when you download the app. Also included is the ability to make your own playlist and make use of the alarm clock.
- Create your own specific playlists
- There are a wide range of programs all designed to help with weight loss and personal health
- The programs have been created by Rachael Meddows
- There is a gentle alarm clock tool
- One session is offered for free
Put down the real pills and try this digipill to see if it can help you in the following areas: insomnia, weight loss, motivation, stress, confidence, creativity and more. The free version of this app provides you with a psychoacoustic and NLP to help unlock your subconscious with the goal of aiding in one of the targeted areas. This app currently has 18 digipills to check out with more on the way. This app has become one of the more popular self-help apps on the iOS. There are in-app purchases for different digipills.
- A popular self-help app
- Instead of taking real pills, take a digipill
- 18 current digipills with more on the way
- A guided meditation via Psychoacoustics
- In-app purchases for more digipills
If you're looking for a way to check out the power of hypnosis but don't want to spend a fortune then the Free Hypnosis app is a great option. In this app there is more than 100 hours’ worth of hypnosis therapy you can browse through and use. There is an additional 100 hours you can unlock if you choose to. The audio-based app allows for personalization so that it can be incredibly effective. The user interface is pretty basic in this one, but that makes it easy to browse through the options to find what it is that will work for you.
- This hypnosis iPhone app is free to use
- There is additional content available as an in-app purchase
- The app is easy to browse and navigate
- You have the ability to customize the hypnosis session
- The audio is clear and crisp
If you suffer from stress and anxiety, then this app might provide the relief that you desire. It’s a relaxing, calming, self-hypnosis app that offers two free tracks: Relax & Let Go and a Yoga Meditation. Each track provides you with the opportunity to relax, breathe, calm down, de-stress and meditate. There are in-app purchases for tracks that are longer or more geared for specific issues like stress. The audio is in high quality and could be a suitable option for those looking to unwind and go to sleep. It’s recommended to listen to tracks for 21 days straight.
- Self-hypnosis app for stress and anxiety
- 2 free tracks, In-app purchases for more tracks
- Recommended to use for 21 straight days
- High quality audio tracks
- Do not use when driving or operating machinery
The Wo.Audio app provides users with all the tools they need to enjoy and take advantage of the benefits of hypnosis. Through this app you'll be able to make your very own playlist that suits your tastes and needs. Choose from music, nature sounds, musical instruments, and even voices. The end result is something personalized and beautiful, and completely perfect for you. The user interface on this one is just as relaxing and gorgeous as the sounds contained in it. Navigation couldn't be smoother creating a really sleek and impressive offering overall.
- Create your very own customized playlists
- Adjust how long the audio plays for and the order it plays in
- The user interface is sleek, soothing, and beautiful
- Enjoy the sounds of nature, musical instruments, voices, and more
- Navigate with ease
One of the most common issues women in particular have is not sleeping well. It may be that it takes a long time for them to fall asleep, or perhaps they never reach that state of deep sleep. Whatever the case may be, the Peaceful Sleep for Women app was created to help with these issues through hypnosis. The app takes a look at different issues involved with sleep problems, as well as other issues women can suffer from. The app comes with a free 30-minute session called "peaceful sleep,” which is a great place to start.
- The app focuses on sleep issues that plague women
- There is a free 30-minute session included in the download
- There is additional content available as in-app purchases
- The content is designed by two ladies who are well-known clinical hypnotherapists
- The user interface is rather simple but uncluttered and easy to navigate