If you like to have more customizable apps for Parkinson's for your iOS device, then here are the tools for you!
The best iPad apps for Parkinson's
6 Apr 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is a Parkinson’s disease app for iPad.
When you are living with Parkinson's Disease, the Parkinson's Disease Manager can help you manage the symptoms that affect you every day. Studies show that people with chronic diseases can positively affect their lives by using @Point of Care apps to track pain, medications, and more—giving a sense of control over their conditions.
- Track your progress and symptoms by filling in the daily journal
- Manage your medications and treatments, including reminders
- Use the photo upload feature to share visible symptoms with care providers
- Connect to care providers so they can monitor your progress between
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information on Parkinson's Disease
At Beats Medical we are revolutionising how People with Parkinsons are treated, assessed and monitored.
Their pioneering treatment is helping reduce treatment costs, improve mobility and increase significantly a patient with Parkinsons standard of living. What does Beats Medicl do?
- provides daily hand dexterity training
- improves hand dexterity and co-ordination
- provides a speech and language therapy to people with Parkinson’s in the home daily.
- daily speech and Language therapy exercises
- real-time feedback
- progress and historical reports
A textbook for one topic; now that’s handy!
- Multiple chapters
- All topics related to Parkinson’s
- CME and CE credits
- Daily management for disease
- Online curriculum