To have impact and visibility on Instagram, you need to have an audience, and the bigger and closer to your buyer persona, the better. For this reason, many brands and aspiring influencers consider the need to get followers on this network you should buy ig followers.If you also set yourself this goal, you're in luck! In this complete guide we are going to see all the recommendations to get more followers on Instagram, either through posts on your wall, from the Stories or through advertising.
General Recommendations to get More Followers on Instagram
1 # Be Clear About your Goal
Yes, it is clear that you want to get more followers on Instagram but what are your marketing objectives in this network? How are those followers going to contribute to getting more income for your business?
Presence on Instagram should always be subject to a content and promotion strategy, which in turn go in line with the company's general plan. It is of little use to have a lot of followers if you do not know what you are going to do with them! That being said, my recommendation is that you set quantifiable follower growth targets to see if the techniques employed are working or not. The specific objective will depend on the situation of your brand, but to start, many users who are starting out on this network intend to reach 10,000 followers.
2 # Be Aware of the New Instagram Algorithm
In fact, what you want is not only that, but there will only be more followers, but it also helps users see your posts more. Until a few years ago, Instagram users saw everything posted from the following accounts, but now Instagram has given priority to the algorithm that has changed from the past to the present.
Therefore, write down these Recommendations so that your Visibility does not Decline:
· Respond quickly to comments.
· Do not delete photos to upload them again.
· Post regularly, but not burdened.
· Use fewer hashtags.
3 # Optimize your Profile
When a user is considering following you, they will most likely take a look at your profile. The first impression you make will be essential for you to be followed or not, so you are interested in keeping it as updated and optimized as possible.
4 # Choose the Hashtags Well
The new algorithm for Instagram represents a change in the way we have to use hashtags. Whereas before we could put almost any hashtag that was relevant to the publication, now we have to be much more selective. To choose the right hashtag, we must take into account the size of the account and the objectives to be achieved. If you are just starting to use Instagram, you are more interested in starting with a "niche" hashtag, as these positions are easy to put on and can serve to attract new followers. It is recommended to always not use the same hashtag. But should adjust and test to see what works best.
5 # Seek Interaction
Profiles with a high interaction ratio are more attractive to users and to the Instagram algorithm, which rewards them with greater visibility.
6 # Don't Cheat
As you surely already know, the fastest way to increase your number of followers on Instagram is to buy them. But it is a fraudulent practice that will end up harming you, since false followers do not interact with the profiles they follow and therefore make the Instagram algorithm penalize you.
Other Strategies to Substitute the Purchase can be:
· Go on and stop following. It can be a useful practice if you want to grow early. Normally, 10% of people who follow a batch, then end up following you. Then you must take action to stop following, there are programs that can help you, but you should be careful with them. If Instagram detects that you do it in bulk and with an app, it can penalize you too. · Follow hashtags. Not the big ones, but medium and related to your theme. That they have around 10,000 to 500,000 publications. You can then follow the people who post with these hashtags on a regular basis and like their posts. This way you generate community and other accounts learn to recognize you, they end up following you, liking and leaving a comment.
· Seek to follow real followers and not bots. Follow accounts that you associate with real people, because that way you will eventually get likes and leave real comments. · Leave your posts scheduled. If you are lazy every day at the same time having to publish your content. Prepare them all for a week in advance and program them with a specialized tool. Here you have an article with the best tools to manage Instagram.