First, let's define app development. App development is the process of creating an app for a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet.
1. The app takes too long to load (slow)
2. No responsiveness on touch screens (jumpy)
3. Incorrect layout and display size (wrong)
4. App crashes all of the time (error-prone)
5. Not enough engagement with its audience (not enough users)
6. Bad design (ugly looking) - another word for this would be User Interface (UI)
7. Buggy app – the app doesn't do what it needs to do, or the app does things without the user knowing about them
8. Monetization strategy is not well thought out – app either has a lousy monetization strategy or no monetization strategy at all
9. Bad app localization – the app only works in English when it should work in multiple languages
10. Poor app promotion - the app wasn't marketed very well, or there was no marketing at all for the app
Now you know about the top 10 app development pitfalls. You can avoid all of these issues during your next mobile app project, by choosing Exemplary Marketing. Visit their website www.exemplarymarketing.com to see why they are an expert in app development.
The app market is currently booming, and the future looks very bright for app development. App development research shows that over one billion app downloads have been recorded every month since 2012! That's why you should let Exemplary Marketing develop an app if you want to make money from it. But how do you know if your app will be a hit? Well, read on because we've got some helpful info that might help you with your app project.
Your app makes money when you sell it to the app store. And since app sales are increasing year after year, apps have enormous potential to make big bucks.
Who will use your app? This is extremely important because it's pointless creating an app that nobody wants or needs. Make sure you know your audience and what they want in an app so you don't create something that will not appeal to them. If your target market doesn't like it, then they won't buy or download it. So take time to research what people in different age groups, backgrounds, and locations would like in an app before you begin designing anything.
Once you've launched your app, it's crucial to get positive reviews and ratings in the app stores. If people think your app is good, then they will rate it well and give positive feedback. However, if they don't like it or find any fault with it, you could lose many customers. So check out what people are saying about your app on app store websites and add anything significant to your app project before releasing it.
App development is an ongoing process that needs to update regularly with new features, design changes, and bug fixes. And since updates are free for users who have already purchased the app, there are many benefits attached to keeping app users informed about app updates.