Fairplay has been operating since 2019, but despite its short history, it has already gained popularity with players from around the world, including Indian bettors.
Current trends are increasingly aiming to popularise mobile betting, and the company offers a great option - the Fairplay App for Android and iOS.
Advantages of Fair Play India:
- A separate section with cricket betting;
- A lucrative welcome bonus for new players and a great loyalty programme for regular bettors;
- Referral program with cashback;
- Rupees can be used as the main account currency;
- It is possible to deposit and withdraw winnings via cryptocurrency;
- Fast and smooth operation on all modern gadgets, relatively low system requirements;
- Convenient online chat for communicating with support specialists;
- Handy pop-up notifications with the results of your predictions;
- Tracking of betting history;
- All bonuses and promotions are available in the app.
How to Install the Fair Play App?
You won't find the app in PlayMarket, but you can find a free Fair Play apk download from the company's official website.
To download Fairplay App for Android, you have to:
- Open the official website in any convenient mobile browser;
- At the bottom of the main page, go to the section with the applications and select the Android version;
- Download Fair Play apk to your gadget;
- Open the section with the security settings of your device; 4;
- Allow installation of third party software from unknown sources;
- Launch Fairplay apk and install the app on your gadget.
Before Fairplay download, check the minimum system requirements for Android:
- Operating system version: 6.0 and above;
- Installation file size: 18 Mb.
Users of iOS can also access the Fair Play download from the website without the need for any presets. System requirements of the Fair Play club app for iOS:
- Operating system version: 11.0 and above;
- Installation file size: 18 Mb.
How to Sign up for the App?
You can use one account to play through the official website or the app. To register in the app:
- Launch the Fairplay App;
- Click on the "Register" button;
- Enter the required personal information and contact details;
- Choose your preferred primary account currency and come up with a secure password;
- Confirm your email address using the link in the email you received and complete your account registration.
Remember that you must be 18 years old or older to register. And you will need to verify your account by providing a copy of your ID and address, if you wish to withdraw your winnings.
Sports Betting in the Fair Play App
The app is mostly focused on cricket event predictions, but bettors will also find other sports disciplines popular in India such as tennis, football, basketball and badminton.
You can make standard pre-match predictions or place real time bets with dynamically changing odds during the match! Such events are usually accompanied by high-quality live broadcasts allowing you to follow the game on your mobile device!
In order to bet on sports, use the following instructions:
- Launch the Fair Play App;
- Create an account or Fair Play login, if you are already registered;
- Top up your account using any of the available methods;
- Choose between pre-match predictions and live betting;
- Find the sport discipline, tournament, league and specific event you are interested in;
- Familiarize yourself with your prediction options and relevant odds;
- Specify the amount and confirm your bet.
- Note that you will not be able to edit or cancel a confirmed prediction.
In addition to traditional sports, the app offers excellent opportunities for betting on cyber sports.
Available Payment Systems
Indian bettors can use convenient and reliable payment methods such as:
- Popular cryptocurrencies etc.
The minimum deposit amount is Rs 500. For deposits, money is credited instantly and for withdrawals, the transaction processing time varies depending on the payment system selected.
Download the Fair Play App on your device and take advantage of the convenient features for mobile betting on cricket and other popular sports disciplines in India!