WonderApps AB proudly announces the new social network sharing function in its popular iPhone app ATracker - Daily task tracking, which is designed specifically to track daily tasks e.g. study, physical exercise, house keeping.
This new feature allows user to share their time tracking report in bar chart or pie chart with customized text to their Facebook or Twitter account by pressing the Facebook or Twitter button in the report tab.
Also, in this release, a new overview section is introduced on the main screen to present today's aggregated time spending on each task. User can now use color coding to easily distinguish tasks in all functions including the reports as well.
ATracker is a time tracking application which is very easy to use and requires minimal setup. On the main screen, user can see the complete user defined task list and the overview of today's time spending, and start / stop time recording simply by tapping the task. It only needs a name and / or icon to setup a unique task, with advanced settings as optional. So user can focus on own work instead of wasting time on mastering the app.
With an elegant minimalist UI design, ATracker provides:
* A complete list of all tasks on the main screen with one row for each task
* Start and stop task by just one tap. If the user taps a new task, it will start tracking the new task and stop previous one automatically
* Overview of today's time spending on the top of main screen
* Complete task log. Show task for any given date. Add missed or modify existing task
* Statistics in bar chart and pie chart. User can share the report via Facebook or Twitter with customized text
* Export task entries in CSV format with report chart via Email
* Save note for task entries
* Set alarm for tasks. Alarm will sound even the app is not running
* Full customization of tasks with hundreds of icons to choose from and color coding
* Full customization in user interface, including choose different skin (preloaded or from user's photo library), setting task item style etc.
ATracker received hundreds of positive reviews already and they claim that it has done a great job tracking the daily time spending. They are extremely satisfied and pleased with the performance of ATracker. As one user said "I'm very pleased with the interface and features of this app - it is exactly what I was looking for. Something to measure the amount of time (wasted) on tasks and a summary of time spend for each task each day. I also like the simple and uncluttered design."