Regardless of your level of technical knowledge and experience, this iPhone and iPad network analyzer app is sure to provide everything you need to scan your network connection and ensure that everything is running as optimally as it can be.
The best bluetooth apps for iPhone
I think that this is a very good idea for an iPhone app network analyzer because it provides an incredibly comprehensive breakdown of just about every facet of your network that you could ever possibly think of, so you’ll easily be able to find out if there are any issues.
If you’re looking for a fast, effective, and user-friendly way of performing technical diagnostics on your network from your mobile device then I recommend checking out this Network analyzer for iPhone as it's more than up to the task. Check out our Network Analyzer app review for more details.
One of the More Complete Network Tool Kits
Network Analyzer - ping, traceroute, whois, DNS, net speed, port & wifi scanner has received some generous praise on the iTunes description page, with one user referring to it as “One of the better & more complete network tool kits for iOS.”
The best VPN apps for the iPhone
The reason I bring this up is that it sums up and echoes my sentiments exactly. I’ve seen several apps of this kind in the Utilities category of the App Store, and none of them deliver the same level of functionality or overall professionalism that Network Analyzer does.
Receive Full Network Analytics
With this app you can very quickly and accurately detect any devices connected to your Wi-Fi and VPN network, receiving information such as the vendor name, IP address, and MAC address of any device that is discovered.
The best battery saving apps for iPhone
Far more than this, you can also receive a full breakdown of your upload and download speeds, geolocation data such as latitude, longitude, country, city, and so on, and a full ongoing history of all scans and speed tests that you perform.
Pros and Cons
- Enjoy fast and reliable detection of all Wi-Fi and VPN network devices
- View the vendor name, IP address, and MAC address of all discovered devices
- Receive NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
- Features a fast and adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user-specified port ranges
- Capable of detecting closed, firewalled, and open ports
- Measure round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
- Receive geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
- Easily test your download and upload speeds
- View a graphical representation of your speed test results on a chart
- View a full history of your speed test results
- Perform a Whois of domains, IP addresses, and AS numbers
- Full support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
- There is nothing negative to say about this app
Network Analyzer - ping, traceroute, whois, DNS, net speed, port & wifi scanner is a seriously neat little tool for iPhone and iPad that does exactly what it says on the tin; this app is great!