Subscribe to our newsletter:
Golf Score On The Fly Free app review: keep score with ease
Golf Score On The Fly Free is a great golfer’s companion app for iPhone and iPad that provides some reliable and easy-to-use features enabling you to keep score of rounds of golf across multiple courses and with multiple golfers.
The best iPad apps for live sports
I’ve never played a round of golf in my life but I can definitely vouch for the importance of accurate score keeping, and although the functionality is limited on this free version of Golf Score On The Fly I think it should give you a clear idea of what to expect from the high-quality full version.
Keep Track of Your Golf Scores
This app has been designed as a free version of Golf Score On The Fly so that you can try it out and see what you think, but even in its current form it provides a convenient way of keeping an ongoing record of your golf scores.
The best iPhone apps for golf-2021
Within this app you’ll find support for nine-hole and 18-hole golf courses, and you can easily create entries for all of your golfing buddies to ensure that everyone’s score is kept accurately. Rounds of golf can also be saved for future comparison.
Over or Under Par?
While keeping score with Golf Score On The Fly Free you can easily see if you are over or under par, and there is an integrated search facility that you can use to search your past entries and see how you are performing in comparison to your previous performances.
Best iphone and ipad apps
If you like the look of this app then be sure to upgrade to the full version so that you can benefit from features allowing you to save unlimited rounds, edit saved rounds, share rounds via email, and enjoy ad-free access.
Pros & Cons
- Provides a convenient way of keeping track of your golf scores
- Includes support for nine-hole and 18-hole golf courses
- Specify golf courses and rounds in a customizable format
- Create entries for your golfing buddies to track everyone’s score
- Save your rounds of golf for comparison with future games
- See at a glance if you are over or under par
- Use the integrated search facility to find your previous entries quickly and easily
- Upgrade to the full version of this app to save unlimited rounds, edit saved rounds, share rounds via email, and enjoy ad-free access
- There is nothing negative to say about this app
Golf Score On The Fly Free for iPhone and iPad is a great way of trying out this app without having to pay a penny, and if you aren’t a particularly avid golfer then I reckon it will be more than adequate for helping you track the occasional round of golf.
Mark is an opinionated writer who loves to review apps. In 2012, he started reviewing Apple apps on a regular basis and wonders how he survived up to that point without these apps.