Whether you love rings, necklaces, earrings, or all of them together, you'll definitely want to check out our list of the best iPad apps for jewelry.
The best iPad apps for jewelries
14 Feb 2015, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This app is an amazing guide to jewelry, showcasing all kinds of precious and semiprecious stones along with their applications on to not just earrings, necklaces, etc, but also on watches and other accessories.
- Know the finest jewelry in the world
- Highly accessible
- Very comprehensive guide
- Also lists semiprecious gems
From engagement rings to simple leather bracelets, this app has it all and will ensure that you find the item that suits your preferences and style.
- Free shipping on most items
- Free and lightweight app
- Makes the shopping experience fun and delightful
- Sort jewelry by price range
- Buy beautiful bling for under $30
Be the envy of your entire neighborhood with the jewelry available on this app, studded with the most beautiful and highly valued gems, stones, and jewels.
- Know the most highly coveted gems in the world
- Latest trends
- Complete references
- Fully interactive
- Easy-to-read ebook form
This is the official app of the Ross-Simons Jewelry store of America, and it'll bring you access to diamond as well as gold jewelry.
- Get the latest styles and fashion from Italy
- Free and guaranteed shipping
- Competitive pricing
- New catalog each month
- Find the perfect gift
If you're on the hunt for the perfect engagement ring for your woman, then this app is sure to end your search.
- Large selection of rings
- 3D interactive images of each ring
- Check out the image in white gold or yellow gold
- Share your ring shortlist with others to get their opinion
- Schedule an appointment in-store and get your ring customized