Whether you love rings, necklaces, earrings, or all of them together, you'll definitely want to check out our list of the best jewelry apps for iPad..
The best jewelry apps for iPad
29 Apr 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist app for iPhone will lead you through the creative world of metalsmithing, jewelry design, and gem cutting. With this Jewelry app for iPad, you can discover the ins and outs of stone setting, finishing, soldering, and cold connections. Learn how to cut, polish, and set a gemstone.
- Step-by-step demos, expert tips and advice from outstanding jewelry and lapidary
- Save time and money by seeing how jewelry making tools work and how best to use them
- By downloading Lapidary Journal, you can either purchase single issues OR subscribe to the below offer(s)
- Single issue: US$6.99
- 1-year subscription (6 issues per year): US$24.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
This jewelry app is an amazing guide to jewelry, showcasing all kinds of precious and semiprecious stones along with their applications on to not just earrings, necklaces, etc, but also on watches and other accessories.
- Know the finest jewelry in the world
- Highly accessible
- Very comprehensive guide
- Also lists semiprecious gems
With Catawiki jewelry app, you can browse and discover, buy and sell one-of-a-kind objects. All our auctions are supervised by experts. You can buy and sell unusual objects in over 80 categories, including luxury goods, classic cars, collectables, art and antiques. Using the Catawiki App, you can take part in their unique auctions anywhere, anytime. Our auctions start every Friday and are supervised by specialized experts. This guarantee varied and high-quality lot listings while our payment method lets you buy and sell securely.
- Bid, buy, sell and celebrate your love of the unusual
- Access the latest auctions
- Upload your objects to sell
- Add items to your “favourites"" list
- Receive a notification before your favourite auctions end
The 1stDibs app was designed to facilitate an easy shopping experience, especially for on-the-go discovery. Whether you’re searching for an authentic Eames chair, a Cartier Love bracelet, a Louis Poulsen Artichoke Lamp or an original Warhol, 1stDibs is the ultimate destination for rare vintage and antique objects. It is a special app for jewelry lovers. It’s also the place to discover contemporary brands and independent makers of new and custom designs. 1stDibs guarantees:
- Thoughtfully designed to showcase beautiful things
- An expertly curated marketplace
- Discover and find inspiration
- Shop with ease and confidence
- Interior design and procurement services
- Professional consulting
- Inspiration and education
If you're on the hunt for the perfect engagement ring for your woman, then this app is sure to end your search.
- Large selection of rings
- 3D interactive images of each ring
- Check out the image in white gold or yellow gold
- Share your ring shortlist with others to get their opinion
- Schedule an appointment in-store and get your ring customized