If you or your child is struggling with or trying to learn various levels of math, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for math.
The best iPad apps for learning Math
26 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Have fun while learning and practicing Math with the original Math Learner app. It was downloaded by millions of users. A proven methodology based on the world's top programs in order to build foundational Math skills and fast-track your progress really works well. Parents work through thousands of lessons step-by-step with their children making the learning easier.
- Thousands of exercises and multiple game-based learning strategies
- Unlimited use, online or offline
- Constant updates with new content for all levels
- High-accuracy digit recognition technology creates a unique interactive experience.
The Brilliant app creates inspiring, interactive learning experiences for ages 10 through 110. Award-winning teachers, researchers, and professionals illuminate the soul of math, science, and computer science through fun, bite-sized problem-solving explorations. Whether you want to improve your knowledge of science and technology or be a smarter parent for your inquisitive kid, Brilliant helps you grow as a curious and ambitious person.
- Brilliant provokes your natural curiosity and guides you through an interactive exploration of concepts and principles.
- Learn frameworks for thinking and solving challenging problems, instead of memorizing formulas.
- Stay fresh and discuss your favorite solutions with an engaged community of lifelong learners
- Over 9 million users all over the world
A great way to teach younger children how to do basic math.
- Designed for kindergarten learners
- Also useful for elementary kids
- Fun format
- Works like the old classic blackboard
- Conducts equations automatically
Taking algebra? Well then, this is the app for you!
- Helps you ace your math tests
- Intuitive problem-solving abilities
- Useful for solving root cube, root square and problems like f(x) and f(g)
- Step-by-step instructions
- Solves all equations
It's more than a ref, it's a teacher and a valuable resource all in one.
- Over 1400 math formulas
- Lists complete concepts and equations
- Good feedback from users
- Very affordable app
- Uniquely designed interface
This app helps your kids learn math by drawing!
- Full of action-y moments
- Easy navigation
- Updated curriculum
- Rich environments
- Encourages active learning
If you have a 5th grader, or teach 5th grade students, then check out this app.
- Very innovative functions
- Full interactive content
- Smart learning resources
- Very comprehensive functions
- Intuitive interface