Are you tired of the same old selection for take out and restaurant meals? If so it’s time to shake things up and these next apps can help you do just that. The following list takes a look at apps dedicated to food delivery giving you a variety of cuisine, price, and location options. Some of the apps contain more information than others in addition to some rather sleek tools that can make ordering that much faster and easier.
The best iPad apps for food delivery
5 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
With Uber Eats you can easily find Food Delivery for Your Budget. Hungry? Order restaurant food easily with the Uber Eats app. Track your food order in real-time. Get your food delivered by delivery people to your door using the Uber Eats app. With this app you can:
- Find your favorite restaurants
- Make your order quickly
- Order ahead, pickup, or request delivery
- Pay easily with a credit card or Uber Cash
- Track your order
Are you in the mood for dinner from your favorite restaurant but it doesn't deliver and you just aren't in the mood to go out? The Postmates app can help you out by giving users the ability to order from a wide variety of restaurants and then a delivery rider or driver from the company will bring your order to you. The app supports some of the largest cities in the country and the user experience couldn't be easier. You can order any type of food and drink and even more. This app can also be used to order drug prescriptions, electronics, and more that will be delivered to you. Deliveries are reasonably priced and are carried out 24/7 so they are always available to help you out.
- Order from your favorite restaurant and count on Postmates to deliver it to your door
- Delivery prices are reasonable
- Order food and drink and even prescriptions, electronics, and more
- The app supports some of the largest cities in the country
One of the most popular types of takeout food is arguably pizza and the Domino's Pizza USA app makes it easier than ever to get this hot and delicious meal delivered straight to your door. When you first use the app you can set up your own customized Pizza Profile where you can view past orders and save information. There is a voice-ordering system that you can make use of, the Easy Order option makes the process smooth and quick, and the Domino's Tracker will track your order right up until it's in your hands. Of course you can also pay for the order right within the app.
- Enjoy pizza delivered to your door
- Set up your own Pizza Profile which makes placing orders simple and fast
- Track your order right up until it reaches your door
- The Easy Order option is ideal when you’re in a hurry
- The app keeps track of your recent orders, which you can view
Domino’s Pizza USA
It's hard to believe that one simple app can provide you with so many different food options but that's the case with the Seamless app. This app makes it possible to order delivery from over 12,000 different restaurants. Just launch the app and start browsing for the perfect meal you're craving. There are 100 different types of cuisine here so you're bound to satisfy your craving. Orders can be placed with just a few quick taps and then your food will be prepared and brought to you. You can save your address, credit card, and favorite dishes so that the ordering process remains as fast and smooth as possible.
- Order food at more than 12,000 different restaurants
- There are 100 different types of cuisine
- Food will be delivered right to your door
- Save your credit card, address, and even your favorite food items
- Ask questions about food within the app to help you make your decision
Seamless Food Delivery And Takeout app review
Feeling hungry but you don't feel like going out or worse yet making a meal? The GrubHub Food Delivery & Takeout app can help you find items to satisfy your craving in a hurry. All you have to do is search through the offerings, place your order, and pay right through the app. If you want the same order from last time no problem as the app keeps your history. You can even track your order so you know exactly when it will arrive at your door. The app includes full menus, information about the restaurant, and reviews. There are more than 30,000 restaurants supported from across the country. The app is able to use your current address and show you all the supported restaurants nearby, which you can then search and filter through.
- Use your address to find supported restaurants nearby
- View full menus and reviews
- Place your order and pay right through the app
- You can view past orders
- Track your order until it arrives to your door
GrubHub Food Delivery & Takeout app review
You're likely have a favorite restaurant or two; you know, those spots that you could literally eat at on a daily basis. The Favor Delivery app makes it extremely easy to do just that as you can order from any of your favorite spots and have it delivered right to your door. The app supports a select handful of cities (Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Boston/Cambridge, and central areas of Atlanta) and will have the food on your way in just three simple steps. The app keeps track of your past orders and after you decide what you want and place the order you can then track it so you know exactly when you’ll be eating.
- Ordering food can be done in three simple steps
- Order from any of your favorite restaurants in select cities
- The app keeps track of your past orders
- Track your food once you place the order
Favor Delivery app review: bringing your favorite foods to your door
If you're in a hurry for food and don't feel like waiting around in a restaurant to be seated then the DoorDash - Food Delivery app may be just the option you need. This app is able to deliver food straight to your door from all kinds of local restaurants in 45 minutes or less. You'll have just enough time to get comfy and relax on the couch and then your food will be there. The app supports a variety of local restaurants in Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Jose, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. You can even set up an order in advance so that it arrives when you want it to. Of course you'll be able to pay through the app and you can track your order once it has been placed.
- Get food delivered straight to your door in 45 minutes or less
- Pre-order your food so it arrives at a set time if you like
- The app supports a number of local restaurants in select cities
- You can track your order
- You can pay for your items within the app