If you like photography then check out our list of the best free photography apps for the iPad.
The best free photography apps for iPad
7 May 2021, by Christine Pamintuan
Fisheye Lens app is the most authentic, versatile, and easy to use fisheye camera on the app market. It is the best lens app for iPad, it gives you total live view - what you see in the viewfinder is the picture you take. 10 lenses - Full Fisheye, Full Inverse Fisheye, Fisheye, Inverse Fisheye, Square, Squeeze, Warp, Stretch, Stretch Up, Stretch Down. 8 types of film - Standard, Cross Processing, Photocrom, Sunset, Sakura, Sepia, Split Tone, Black and White. Adjust the intensity of each lens in real time.
- Take fisheye pictures with a real-time view
- Apply effects to existing pictures
- Swap lenses and films at any time with a single tap
- Tap to focus and adjust exposure
This is the best photography app for iPad with which your trips, events, ideas and notes are saved on your phone as photos and screenshots. The Slidebox - Photo Manager app helps you organize them with simple gestures. Slidebox interacts directly with your Photos app, so any changes you make are reflected seamlessly on your iPhone and iCloud. Get Slidebox now and start organizing!
- Delete: Trash unwanted photos with a swipe of a finger
- Organize: Sort photos into albums with a single tap
- Compare: Swipe similar photos back and forth to compare
- Favorite: Mark special photos as your favorites
- Undo last action
Ultralight - Photo Editor app is a great photo editing tool for your favorite moments. Ultralight, the best photography app for iPad, offers wide and powerful control for both photo editing and video editing. Suitable for both amateurs and professionals.
- Capable of editing both photos and videos
- Ultralight is easy to use and understand
- Full screen editing
- High quality filters and customisable filter presets
- Create and save your own custom presets
- Real-time preview. See the effects real-time while editing
This is one of the most popular free apps on the iOS, and arguably the most popular app for photography.
- Gesture-based editing
- Customizable photo adjustments
- Always connected to Google+
- Creative (and creatively named) filters
- Easy interface
If you want to make a beautiful collage of memorable pictures, then this app is perfect for you.
- Import photos from library or online
- Numerous different backgrounds
- Easy to edit, resize and adjust
- Simple touch gestures
- Cute and effective interface
- Numerous stickers to choose from
Of course, it’s only a matter of time before Adobe carves a space into this highly profitable niche, too. And, as the name hints, it’s really quicker to edit photos using your iPad than with using a desktop.
- Functions very similar to the desktop versions of Photoshop
- One-touch effects
- Removes grain and speckling on pictures
- Employs popular filters
- Comprehensive collection of borders
This ad really takes the cake, as it is not only a free app, but it also provides you with an ad-free experience so you have a clutter-free editing space to work with. Autodesk Pixlr app review
- Create awesome collages
- Cosmetic tools to refine your look
- Focal blue and denoise effects
- Save your favorite effects and overlays
- Lighting effects
This app is designed specifically to help you give yourself a makeover in your photos. Perfect365 app review
- Touch-up any blemishes or marks
- Makeup templates
- Change your eye color
- Share photos via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Contour your face, sculpt your brows, and much more