If you like photography then check out our list of the best free photography apps for the iPad.
The best free photography apps for iPad
1 Nov 2019, by Christine Pamintuan
This is one of the most popular free apps on the iOS, and arguably the most popular app for photography.
- Gesture-based editing
- Customizable photo adjustments
- Always connected to Google+
- Creative (and creatively named) filters
- Easy interface
If you want to make a beautiful collage of memorable pictures, then this app is perfect for you.
- Import photos from library or online
- Numerous different backgrounds
- Easy to edit, resize and adjust
- Simple touch gestures
- Cute and effective interface
- Numerous stickers to choose from
Of course, it’s only a matter of time before Adobe carves a space into this highly profitable niche, too. And, as the name hints, it’s really quicker to edit photos using your iPad than with using a desktop.
- Functions very similar to the desktop versions of Photoshop
- One-touch effects
- Removes grain and speckling on pictures
- Employs popular filters
- Comprehensive collection of borders
This ad really takes the cake, as it is not only a free app, but it also provides you with an ad-free experience so you have a clutter-free editing space to work with.
- Create awesome collages
- Cosmetic tools to refine your look
- Focal blue and denoise effects
- Save your favorite effects and overlays
- Lighting effects
This app is designed specifically to help you give yourself a makeover in your photos.
- Touch-up any blemishes or marks
- Makeup templates
- Change your eye color
- Share photos via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Contour your face, sculpt your brows, and much more
Edit your photos and post them on social media websites with ease using this app.
- Post photos to any social media networks
- Throw on a cute or custom design sticker
- Add filters and effects
- Collage-creating applications
- Upgrade to ad-free version