Do you dream of being a singer one day? Maybe you don’t quite have the vocal chops to go pro but you still love singing along with all your favorite tunes. If that’s the case, then this list of best singers apps will be a great one to go through. There are all kinds of ways to strengthen your skills, show off your talent, and just have a whole bunch of fun.
The best iPhone apps for singers-2021
3 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Singscope app for iPhone is a tool for checking the pitch of your singing. It analyzes the singing voice and shows the pitch in the music scale (C, D, E, F, G, A, B) as function of time. You can visualize your pitch and singing features, such as vibrato, in the scope. Simply tap on the microphone button and sing to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and watch the pitch curve showing in the scope as you sing.
- Computes and draws pitch graphs in real-time
- Supports pan and zoom for the pitch graph and waveform display
- Supports playback of singing voices on the pitch graph
- Keeps recent singing voices for reviewing later
- Optimized for 64-bit CPU, for faster pitch analysis and smoother graph display
Everyone can sing better with the 1st Gamified Learn to Sing Training Program for FREE!
Sing Sharp helps you Learn+Practice, Train+Track, Anytime+Anywhere! Sing Sharp's What You See Is What You Sing™ technology detects and display your singing pitch accuracy in real-time, so that you can tune and train to improve your singing. Free singing coach, songs, voice exercises, by Sing Sharp app review
- Ear training
- Vocal control
- Build music sense and improve pitch accuracy
- Sing songs in karaoke style
How would you like to be able to improve your singing voice without having to spend a fortune on vocal lessons? The SingTrue app may just be the way to go as this one is able to help people learn how to sing in tune. It doesn’t matter if you have zero singing experience or you are a professional singer just looking to perfect your talent, this app can be used. The app claims that it can teach anyone how to sing through the 30 interactive exercises/lessons. What's really fun is that you can show off how well you're doing by email, Twitter, and Facebook. SingTrue app review
- There are 30 interactive exercises/lessons to work through
- This one can help those with no vocal experience
- Show off your skills by email, Twitter, and Facebook
- The app is user-friendly
This app is a great source for vocal exercises, extensive amount of information, tools, tips, and video demonstrations to take your singing to a whole new level. Answer a series of questions about your voice and allow this app to help you improve your singing. Watch videos and then practice the lessons. This app is applicable to singers of all levels and other professionals or enthusiasts. There are in-app purchases for additional features and add-ons. Matt Farnsworth Vocal Studio app review
- A great resource of vocal tools
- Learn from a wealth of information
- Take your singing to another level
- Plenty of exercises, Easy to follow, and Very Practical
- In-app purchases for add-ons and other features
With quite a range of features, the Voloco app by Resonant Cavity LLC is a great addition to our best apps for singing list. It combines automatic tuning with harmony and vocoding and you simply select a song from your music collection or from the Voloco library to sing over. What we like most, apart from the strong ratings is the fact that the app is frequently updated and the developers reply to comments in the Appstore.
- Eight vocal effect pre-set packs
- Easy to export and share tracks
- Ability to use other apps for final mixing
- Free trial period
If you have ever wondered, worried or wanted to know if you were tone deaf then download this app and in a matter of minutes you will find out. This app is based on ToneDeafTest.com and the test has been featured across other platforms. There’s a 3 minute quiz, detailed info about tone deafness, tips and tricks to better singing, recommended steps and more. Share this app and your test results with others. The app is straight forward and very easy to use for all ages.
- Quickly take an interactive quiz to see if you are tone deaf
- Detailed info about tone deafness
- Tips, tricks and guidance for better singing
- Very easy-to-use and straightforward app
- Recommended steps after the test, Share with others
This app is created by singers for singers and is definitely one to consider if you are looking to improve your overall singing skills. The app will go at your pace, it gives you control over each session from beginner to advanced, the setting is sitting down at a piano, no musical knowledge is required and there’s an unlimited amount of training variation. Another great feature is that there are video tutorials on how to use the app and contextual help on each page of the app. This app also has an in-app purchase for the Pro version.
- Great for singers of all levels
- Created by singers for singers
- Complete control over singing training sessions
- Comprehensive help sections and tutorials
- In-app purchase for the pro version
If you're hoping to become a professional singer then you know exactly how important proper training is. The Erol Singer's Studio app provides users with a variety of lessons meant to improve their skills and talent. What's great about this app is that you'll actually be able to get instant feedback regarding your pitch so you've got an idea of how you're doing. It's not just a couple of lessons you're getting here, instead you are given 72 lessons to go through. Each of them features in-depth audio instructions. The app can be used by male and female vocalists. Erol Singer's Studio app review
- The app contains 72 in-depth audio vocal lessons
- The app can be used by all levels of vocalists as a way to improve their talent
- The app can be used by male and female singers
- Get automatic feedback on your pitch
If you’re a singer, Pocket Pitch is an app you absolutely must try. It works as a Pitch Pipe using professionally recorded sound. Good for plunking out notes or vocal warm-ups, the keyboard plows for six octaves of pitches. If you have some feedback for the developer, the Info page has a space where you can do so to help improve the overall experience for everyone. The most recent update added Grid Layout for users who prefer larger buttons and the F octave pitch pipe was added. Toggle Mode was also added for users who don’t like holding down the buttons, and Blow Mode was added just for fun.
- Fun and practical
- Easy to use
- Never be flat or sharp again
- Professionally recorded sound
- Free with in-app purchase